More Event Details
- Free parking
- Hors d’oerves and cash bar
- Dress casual
- Music provided by Cleveland Institute of Music
- Raffle and Fund-A-Need to help immigrant families facing hard times
- Brian Hoffman, an attorney with Catholic Charities, will describe the struggles immigrant families face as they deal with the chaotic U.S. immigration system
- A Latino mother of four whose needs are critical since the children’s father, the family bread winner, was recently deported
- Easing Burdens, Offering Hope will celebrate latino artistic expression by showcasing beautifully painted doors on loan from the Julia De Borges Cultural Center.
Your donation to this event will help to inspire hope and contribute to the well-being of immigrants and their families as they seek legal status in the U.S.